Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wheat Fields

Last summer I was driving into town, and was awe struck by the beauty of my surroundings. The setting sun cast a golden light on the endless sea of fields surrounding me. The wheat softly flowed together and looked as soft as dandelion seeds. I knew that if I plucked one from the soil and softly blew, the kernels would lightly drift away. I felt the presence of God surrounding me in the beauty of his creation and wanted to preserve the feeling of contentment I had. Thankfully, I carry my camera with me at all times; so I pulled over and got out. The photographs I took give me such a feeling of peace that I am jealous of the me that was behind the camera.
I love when God gives me moments such as these!

(I definitely suggest clicking these to see them larger!)





No comments:

Post a Comment